Online Dog Training For Free! - Professional Dog Training Tips

Are you feeling a little skeptical of all the online dog training opportunities that you see out there and you're always worried if it's actually worth your money? Well, here on the YouTube channel, I try to bring value to you guys in all sorts of different ways, and we've had lots of cool opportunities to do that. But today, in this video, I'm gon na show you something pretty special. 




We'Ve been working on something for the last couple of months to bring to you our amazing community and in this video, I'm gon na show you what that is. It'S actually inside this mystery box. I can't wait to show you 
I'M Ken Steepe and welcome back to McCann Dogs, ( gentle music, ), (, dog, yaps ). In our training facility every single week we help more than 500 dog owners who are just like you to overcome their dog training challenges. So if this is your first time on the YouTube channel, make sure you hit that subscribe button so that I can help you to have a well-behaved four legged family member 

When I started doing family dog training with my dog Deegan, I was really busy, but it, but it was something I was really committed to. 

I really needed her to be safe. 
I wanted her to listen better And I'd find that I'd have times here and there throughout the week that I could do something with her. I always wondered: what's the best thing I could do with her 

Is there something I could work on to accomplish these goals and really make that time, quality time that I spent with her Now, you might remember, Shannon Viljaso she's been on the channel, doing lots of trick tutorials but she's. Actually, our director of online training 
Her and I love the idea of mystery boxes or of loot boxes love that idea. 

We wanted to bring you something valuable that you could use at home and sometimes the idea of these loot, crates or loot boxes are cost prohibitive, But she and I came up with something really really awesome and rather than me telling you about it, I wan na Introduce you to someone (, percussion, music ). Please welcome tiny, Shannon Viljaso the workshop director and mini-course director. I don't even know how I got in there. 


I remember something about peanut butter and then everything just went black. Oh well, I'm here My name is Shannon and I am excited to bring you our free workshops. Every single month, 

 
We'Ll be releasing fun and fast and exciting things for you to do with your dogs, Between obedience skills and games and tricks, we'll be releasing full tutorial workshops. The first of every month, 
And we want you to try out your first free workshop, which is the attention workshop and we're going to work on teaching your dogs to watch. 

You ( bell dings ) when you've asked them to do so and even decide on their own to watch you when you maybe haven't asked them to do so. 

So tune in the workshop is live right now and you are absolutely welcome to give it a shot and go through the whole thing. Thanks tiny, Shannon, I'm really excited for you guys to have this opportunity to work on these skills new set of skills every single month. Now I've dropped a link in the description below. 

So, if you're interested in doing more with your dog definitely check out that link. 
( clock ticking ), Hey Kayl. Did you order something from Amazon, [, Kayl ]? No, I didn't order anything. Did you order something? No, I wasn't expecting anything. It'S got a great big question mark on the front. 
[ Kayl ]. Well, I didn't order anything. 

Can you tell what's in it by looking on the box? No, I don't it's not that heavy ( box rattling ) ( box, squeaking ) Sounds like maybe it's a squeaky toy or something ( bell: dings ), ( box, crinkles ). If you're looking to be a better leader for your dog check out that playlist beside me, 
It'S a bunch of skills and exercises that are all about showing your dog. What a great leader you can be! 

Now, if this is your first time on the channel, make sure you hit that subscribe button, We publish new videos every single week to help you have a well-behaved four legged family member I'll, see you guys in the workshop happy training..


No comments: